Friday, April 24, 2009

Do you hear that?

Shhhh. Listen. Nope! I can't hear a thing...BECAUSE it's super quite right now. Kole's dozing because he got tuckered out today at Nana's and he woke up at 6 this morning instead of 8 or 9. Karlee's gotten her belly full and is also taking a siesta. Kevin is fishing in TN. And here I sit piddling on the computer - finally ENJOYING myself a smidge.

Really, we take silence for granted. At least I do. All I hear is the humming of my computers fan right now. It-is-wonderful! On that note, I can't wait to sleep tonight....It's been a long week! Tomorrow is supposed to be beautiful! High of almost 90, and bright and sun-shiny :o) Ohhhh yeah! I don't know what the day will consist of just yet, but if the good Lord's willing and the creek don't rise, I'm going to enjoy it the best I can (with the kids of course).