Tuesday has came and went, and ironically enough, as the song goes, it was windy today. I didn't sleep a wink last night, thanks to the nap I'd had. So the morning didn't pan out like I'd hoped. Late start, a mad rush, slow progress. I started cleaning the first job and was sadly disappointed at the rate of accomplishment. Hoping Thursday's venture goes better. Tomorrow is the WIC appointment, and I have to take the kids because daddy has to work and can't help watch them. I HATE taking them to one of the dirtiest places ever...I'm praying for the Lord's protection against all the germs. I'm also praying for a bit of mojo to clean my house when I return. It's gettin' out of control. Gotta get a grip on it, and quickly. I had to raincheck my lunch with my friend from church...due to the craziness of this morning everything was on delay. I just couldn't fit it into my schedule. I'm also hoping to COOK dinner, as it's been cereal or sandwiches the last 2 nights. I need some REAL food in my life!
A random note, I love facebook. It is an addiction of mine these days. I'm adding it to the list along with, photography, scrapbooking, coffee, and napping. All of which make me really happy.