Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Praise God!

A quick little entry before I venture to my bed...As I sit here thinking about what to "blog" I realize I am addicted to naps. Praise God for sleep. More importantly in my life, for naps! They are what keep my head above water on a daily basis. With 2 small kids, sleep is a most precious ingredient, and with insomnia, naps during the day are an essential. It doesn't take much to make this 'ol girl happy, and one sure fire way of doing it is to let her close her eyes for a brief time during the day for a nap! Ahhhh! I am forever grateful for those moments!
Another random thought I have is how much I enjoyed this years Easter service at OBC. The cantata was awesome, especially a solo from one of my favorite singers (a modern day Elvis). And this year there was something called "cardboard testimony", which melted my heart like few other "church" things do. VERY moving, and extremely powerful! Amazing. I think this is a good opportunity to voice how in love with my church I am. The best part of it all is I think my family is too....And that's a wonderful blessing in itself.