Ok, so this is my very first "blog". I thought I might as well jump on the high-tech bandwagon and start one of my own. My hopes for this adventure of "doogie howser-ing" is that one day my family will have a momento of what actually goes on inside this head of mine, even if it's the craziest, most stupid thing they've ever heard. I've always been interested in journaling, but have always failed at actually keeping one. I think for the most part it was in fear of writer's cramp. But now that there is a way to actually keep a journal via the keyboard, maybe I'll do better. I think releasing your thoughts on paper [or computer] is healthy. I also think it would be a priceless "gift" to leave behind if I was to pass on. I'm not morbid, just real, because we all know we don't pick the time of our departure. Right? Right.
So I want to start by saying, whoever reads this, I hope you get a chuckle or two from it, and learn more about what makes me, me. I should probably also apologize, as I do not wish to offend anyone, ever, but it may happen, since I don't think a personal blog should be "edited" for the audience, but instead be all about what comes from the author's mind and heart. The momento I'm hoping to leave behind one day isn't about the reader, but about me. And if you know me, you know I can be a bit blunt and sometimes brash. I do however, like the person I am, because I am certain of who I am, and there are many people out there that are still searching for their self. That being said, I hope what you read reveals a side of Kelley that you like, and not one that turns you off. I'd hate to disappoint [but it wouldn't be the first time].
Although this sounds strange, I have to say, I have a request...If you take the time to read these posts of mine, could you also take the time to let me know you visited. And maybe perhaps, throw in a comment or two. Better yet, subscribe to my blog. I'm open minded and not easily offended, so say what you think, no reason to butter me up. I'd just like to know what you're thinking, since you already know what I'm thinking. I think that's a fair trade...And you never know, it might open up a can of beans....beans meaning more random thoughts.