Saturday, May 23, 2009

It's been a minute...

It's been a minute since I posted an entry, and oddly enough my brain is warped from all the busyness we've encountered today, so I am shocked I'm even doing it now. However, here's what's on my mind:



  • We have 3 birthday parties [for kids] this weekend alone, not to mention more in the next 3 weeks...Birthday parties = exhaustion, mentally and financially.

  • Summer heat is here...and it's going to be miserable. I don't like humidity.

  • We officially planted our garden...I am looking forward to reaping what we sow. It's going to be so fun experiencing our first garden together as a family.

  • The cleaning business is going great, and I am blessed to have 3 clients to help me make ends meet...thank you God!

  • Mother-in-laws surgery turned out with great results, and no cancer....thank you again God!

I REALLY need some me time...its been too long!