This pic was taken at Kole's cousin Duncan's birthday party this past weekend, June 27th. Duncan's actual birthday is the 5th of July, but due to the holiday they always celebrate beforehand. Kole had a blast playing outside in the pool and sprinklers. Not to mention the way cool water guns! I didn't take this picture, but I always love other people's photography more than my own. I love the smirk in this picture, and the remnants of red icing from the cupcakes he had.
As for birthdays, I am apologetic when saying this, but I am glad to have this one AND the 6 others we've been to out of the way finally. Seriously, since May, we have been to AT LEAST 6 parties!! Not only do they tie up a whole Saturday, but all those gifts take a toll on the wallet too! I'm glad we all have friends, for that's a blessing, but in the same breath, I'm glad to have a break in all the partying as well!! Now we can spend the rest of the summer weekends gardening or being at home...which is fine with me, and my wallet!
