
This mama loves to plan a birthday party! And it's that time around here again! Karlee's second birthday is just around the corner (Feb 9), so I've started the planning already. Invitations are ordered and I'm doing heavy research for economical gifts and party decor. For her first birthday we did a ladybug theme, and this year we're doing Minnie Mouse....since that's what she dressed up as for Halloween and since she is completely absorbed when watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse! I think it'll turn out cute, and can't wait to see the end result!
Looking back over Kole's first five years, I think we've had a ton of birthday fun, and I hope God blesses us with many many more! His first party was Elmo...second, blue's clues, third, Curious George (minus a fancy cake), fourth, "just a party" with lots of Halloween finger foods and creative goodies. Oh and a pinata, which he LOVED! And his fifth, was another "halloween-ish" kind of party. I made the cake (nothing to brag about) and we just celebrated with his friends.
Birthday's are so fun!! I never want the joy of celebrating another year of life to disappear. I hope to instill some fun, unforgettable memories into my kids and their parties! You only live once! So celebrate!