I think I'm going to ease my way into this blogging bit slowly. I think I am going to make January's blogs about things I love. One something everyday, that I just love. Don't get me wrong, I'm pretty easy to please all the time, and am generally "loving" of all things, but there are some things that really turn my crank!! LOL. It's just general knowledge for now, but one day it'll be great memories for our kids (or ourselves) which ever needs the reminder most! I'm a few days into January, so I'm already behind -- imagine that!! We'll play "catch-up" here....
- JANUARY 1 - I LOVE SNOW! As you can tell, in the picture above, we received a good amount of SNOW on the best day of the year to have it....Christmas day!! We had our first white Christmas, here in Bowling Green, in SEVENTEEN years!! It was wonderful! Regardless of when we get snow, and/or how much, I am all in favor of it! I love winter and the snow! The awesome part of snow is playing in it with the kids. They're little Eskimos, and love the cold weather just like me :)
- JANUARY 2 - MY SISTER'S FRIENDS We attended my sister's ___ annual New Year's/Christmas/Shelter party at their house, along with about 40 0f their closest "shelter" friends recently, and as usual, it was entirely too much fun! Just days before that, we celebrated Katlyn's "double-digit" birthday (TEN YEARS OLD?!?!?) at Puerto's and Lorri managed to wrangle up at least 20 of their favorite people for a last minute celebration...and I do mean last minute. She threw out a random text and they just showed up! That's amazing! There are no words for the incredible kindness and insane laughter you will get when you hang out with the most unique, and unforgettable group of diverse people ...labeled simply as "Lorri's friends". And I love them!
- JANUARY 3 - DUNKIN DONUTS COFFEE
Okay, so this one is pretty simple. Straight and to the point, I LOOOOVE THIS COFFEE! Not the kind you buy by the cup...the kind you buy and brew at home. Every flavor. It's the best I've ever had...it truly makes me UBER happy when I have a nice, hot, aromatic cup! YUMM.- JANUARY 4 - FACEBOOK

It's official...I am a Facebook addict. Where's the sign-up sheet? When do rehab classes start? Some days, like my days off, I check FB 20 times. No joke! That's just silly...but I do it. I am very fond of the connection I have made with several people. It's an amazing tool for "networking"....and now if I could find a way to get the ones that whine chronically and publicly to all of Facebookland to QUIT, I would really really love it. But for now I just love it. Not the whining part, though!
- JANUARY 5 - MY JOB Seriously, love my job. Clearly, I am just somebody else's housewife, or a janitor, but I love it...I make my own hours, set my own salary, make my own rules, and am home everyday by 3 PM...that is awesome! The job is truly rewarding, because I as a woman, understand the joy one must have when entering a sparkling, clean house after a long day wherever....I get great satisfaction SEEING the change that was made from entry to exit. The smell, the organization, the "ahhhh, welcome to your home....sit down, relax, and smell the air" feeling when you go from room to room. It's a good job, and yes, I love it!
TODAY, JANUARY 6TH, I LOVE BETH MOORE BIBLE STUDIES...
So tonight, Thursdays, I have bible study. This marks my 4th Beth Moore DVD based bible study for women. So far I've attended Believing God, Esther, Jesus the One and Only, and the latest....Stepping Up: A Journey Through the Psalms of Ascent. I have also seen Beth Moore live. As cliche as it sounds, that woman has changed my life....my life with God. She is amazing. Her research team is amazing. And the things I have stored in my heart, just by listening to Beth, and by becoming more educated in the Word by her writings, and such......ahhhh, I just love her!! There aren't enough words, but I really enjoy Thursday's ...
