Friday, September 4, 2009

The muffin man.

Staying true to the whole reason I started to blog, I had to post a quick entry regarding a hilarious encounter with my very cute 3 year olds thought process...

One day this week, I picked Kole up from school. Usually the VERY first thing he says (before hello or anything else) is, "Mom, I'm hungry!!!" So, I have been coming prepared for his appetite, packing a snack for the ride home, to hold him over until he can get a late lunch. I reached over and grabbed the snack of the day, which was a package of mini-muffins...I passed them over to him in the backseat. He took them from me, and then looked at me with a puzzled expression on his face...I then asked, "What's wrong?" And without missing a beat, he responded, "Mom, are YOU the muffin man?"
I thought I'd just die from laughter...I told him I wasn't the muffin man, but thanked him for making me laugh from his silliness.
Out of the mouth of babes...you just never know what they'll say next. But rest assured, it will almost always make you laugh!