Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Karlee's newest discoveries.

This was Karlee's first time in the Bumbo seat. She tolerated it well! She is discovering how to reach out and grab for stuff, and SLOWLY learning how to hold it long enough to get it to her mouth too. She loves these blocks, and she can slobber all over them while sitting in her Bumbo, but not quite yet while laying down. Kole didn't care for the Bumbo when he was her age, but she does.


My friend Ella let us borrow this "wrap" while Karlee is small enough to use it. This was the first time I used it. Sorry about the scary "no make-up" face, but that's what I look like when I'm at home all day with the kiddos. Anyhow, Karlee was wide awake when I put her in it, but in 5 minutes or less, she was passed out, and perfectly content. This wrap is amazing...it's a nice bonding type experience, and the support on your back and for your baby is much better than those backpack type things. It's awesome. I would suggest one for every mom out there.